2016 Conveyancing Rates (Exc. GST)
|Purchase or Sale||$1,995.00¹||$160.00²||$2,155.00|
- ¹Discounts (up to 20%) apply for First Home Owners or established/referred clientele.
- This flat rate applies up to prices of $1.6m – above that, a fixed scale of 0.15% is charged.
- Fees include related loan security or mortgage discharge transactions.
- ²Disbursements include normal postage, faxes, emails, photocopying, legal forms and other sundry expenses.
NOTE: No charge is made for a preliminary consultation or to review the first Auction/Purchase Contract if you do not buy.
- Government charges (Stamp Duty & Registration Fees).
- Law Agent’s fees for stamping enquiry certificates & title searches, registry & settlement attendances (Approximately $165.00 on a sale & $440.00 on a purchase)
- Property reports (eg. Survey, Building, Pest, Strata Records).
- Additional certificates(s) required by certain financiers.
- Non-standard search fees/government charges (eg. larger strata or community title schemes).
- Transactions that involve non-Residential/Torrens/Strata property (e.g. Retail/Commercial premises or Company/Leasehold/Old System title) or require particular urgency, skill, care, supervision or responsibility.
- Costs for additional work undertaken should any Contract variations, breaches, settlement delays or other complexities arise during the transaction.
- Put & Call Options or ‘Off the Plan’ (delayed settlement) purchase Contracts, generally involve an additional charge of $ 550.00, payable at the date of the Option or Contract being entered into.
- Legal fees on the preparation, execution & certification of standard Wills & Enduring Powers of Attorney/Guardianship range from $300.00 – $500.00, depending whether you need 1, 2 or all 3 documents and also 2 sets of each (e.g. with reciprocal terms for each spouse/partner).
- Discounts are given if these documents are entered into at the same time as a conveyance is transacted through us.